- To reinforce and amplify the Dominos promise of delivery within 30 minutes through a mass and youthful medium like films
- To incorporate Dominos Pizza in key situations in a seamless manner that is entertaining and at the same time communicates the brands specialty
- To amplify the association with Paresh Rawal and use the theme of the movie to add excitement and joie-de-vivre to the brand’s persona
The Media Solution and Execution:
Keeping in mind the objectives of Dominos from this association, MATES planned and executed the following media solution:
- Identify opportunities within the film to integrate the brand message interestingly and effectively.
- Worked with the script-writers of Phir Hera Pheri to identify key moments in the film where Dominos can be featured. MATES provided critical inputs in terms of creating scenes and dialogues for seamlessly incorporating Dominos into the movie.
- MATES representatives were present at the shooting of the relevant scenes to ensure that the product was portrayed in the manner decided previously and all deliverables were met.
- The collection for Phir Hera Pheri is Rs. 70 crores, hence the universe of audience who saw the movie in theatres is 1.16 crores.
- 70,000 DVDs for Phir Hera Pheri have been released which translates into at least 210,000 viewers (given that each DVD is seen by at least 3 people).
- The film will be telecast on a mass entertainment channel with at least 3-4 TRPs which will translate into approximately 3,00,000 audiences.
- The interaction of the lead protagonist and his endorsement of the brand have translated into high impact and recall on key attributes of the Dominos Pizza service.
- The AMOUNT PAID for this in-film association translated into the following multiple benefits for Dominos:
1. The creative made in the film .i.e Communication about Dominos delivery
2. Extensive presence and display across all the vehicles that the film will showcase on.
3. Endorsement by Paresh Rawal in the film,
Hence it was a very cost-effective association.
Awards & Recognition
- Media E2E Gold (BEST SPONSORSHIP FILMS)