- To make the Indian sub continent stand out in this Global PUMA campaign.
- To create a movement and drift away from 'campaign'.
- To outdo Nike's Da Da Ding with a deeply engaging movement that's real and relatable.
- To further deepen PUMA's strong focus on the women's category and provide women a platform to express their individuality and demonstrate their inner strength.
- PUMA India has been synonymous with running and hosting International athletes in India. On International Girl Child Day on October 11th, 2016, PUMA launched the Global #DoYou Movement in India - encouraging women to find their core strength and celebrate their individuality.
- Targeted influencer engagement – engage with 100+ influencers ranging across bloggers and entrepreneurs to personally endorse the movement.
- Tailor made content and share it exclusively with relevant.
- Told the lesser known stories of the women achievers, their obstacles and how they overcame it.
- Announcement – the launch of #DoYou on International Girl Child Day Connect - the two and establish PUMA as a brand with a heart.
- Strategically timed the release of the exclusive content in order to maximize and sustain visibility from October 11th till November 6th (the D Day).
- Invited A&M media, business and corporate editors and city media to witness the mammoth revolutionary event on November 6th, 2016.
- Highlight the official Guinness World Record attempt through focused and strategically times story in Mumbai Mirror.
- #DoYou trended on twitter even as influencers and more live tweeted from the event.
- PUMA broke the Guinness Book of World Records with 1623 women holding the abdominal plank for 60 seconds! (World record previously held by 1323 people)
- 350 clips spanning across the Nation • INR 12.5+ Crore worth Media Evaluation
Awards & Recognition
- Shortlisted for SABRE Asia Awards – Digital Campaign Category