To launch “I love Hyderabad” typographical installation along with the artwork created by artists, who had joined together to give Hyderabad an International look and brought newness to the city.
Using this challenge as an opportunity, we personally engaged with each media before the event to invite them to take part in the guided art tour on foot to keep the overall story focus on art and Hyderabad’s beautification. Journalists, photographers and TV camera crew were invited to join the guided tour with politicians to witness the entire art showcase on Necklace road and tank bund on foot. Briefed in detail previously, a St+Art expert guided the conversation on the art and artist thereby keeping the focus on art and not on politics.
- 100 % media turnout at the guided art tour.
- Generated an impression of 20.3Million with INR 26,487,270 PR worth.
- Reach of 55,28,357 via our digital PR activation.
- Organic social media buzz through political influencers and visitors.
- Series of stories on the artists and their art work with Deccan Herald, The Hindu, The Telegraph, New Indian Express within a month.
- Large feature stories on the typographical installation in The Hindu, Times of India, Deccan Chronicle New Indian Express, Namaste Telangana, Eenadu, etc.
Awards & Recognition
- Silver Trophy - Asian Paints -St +Art : ART for the masses in the Corporate category
- Silver Trophy - Asian Paints -St + Art : I love Hyderabad in the Events & Experiential PR category