Park Avenue was launching a new deodorant - STORM which is known for its wave of fresh aroma and pleasant and cooling fragrance which promised to create an aura of energy and confidence around the wearer. Storm with its sign-off line, 'Smell like WOW!' was positioned to excite the consumers at existing moments of truth or create new ones, so much so that they try it out singularly amidst the highly cluttered environments. The target cities were Mumbai, Delhi Kolkata and the consumer was understood to be someone who believes in action and living every moment of life to the hilt.
The integrated campaign was translated through:
- Second burst of brand TVC – Smell like WOW.
- 2 high-visibility billboards, 5 pillars 8 DBQS spanning across key arterial routes of Mumbai for 10 days.
- 19 traditional formats for 30 days in Kolkata.
- 23 concourses, 24 platform pillars, 4 staircase panels at Mumbai Metro stations displayed the Storm communication with product jingles played inside the Metros, for 15 days.
- Production and placement of nearly 10,000 units of the display shelf across Shopper's Stops and Park Avenue Store trial rooms in the three target cities.
- For the first time ever, 200 Meru Cabs were transformed into moving experience zones as well as point-of-trials-cum-sale for Storm.
- 34 popular Gyms across Mumbai and Delhi were selected and strategically branded with call-to-try communication for a 1 month.
- Approx. 4 lac units sampled during the campaign period
- 110% jump in STORM volumes during the campaign period
- Continued variant growth at a rate of 25% in offtakes YTD Feb 15.
- Direct reach of 40,000+ passengers through Meru Cabs as novel, experiential P.O.S 8,000 reached through the Trial Rooms
- Gyms reached to another 10,000 pax.
Awards & Recognition
- E4M 2015 – GOLD - Best Outdoor Plan (Strategy)
- E4M 2015 – SILVER - Best / Innovative Brand Fit Within Existing Media
- ACEF 2015 – BRONZE - Best Use of BTL Activity For Customer Engagement (Effectiveness)