- Marico Nihar Naturals Shanti Amla embarked on its mission in 2014 to make education accessible to children across India. Hence this campaign was a continuous effort towards school contact program executed every year.
- Reach maximum target audience i.e., Mothers in the targeted territory and get in to their consideration set by generating maximum trials.
- Campaign was designed for Nihar Shanti Amla hair oil, Nihar Shanti Sarson hair oil & Medikar shampoo. Objective was to reach maximum target audience - mothers by taking route of their kids.
- Maximum kids to be tapped at the schools and educated about the products in an effective manner. Generate product trials via engaging and fun activity.
- Retail seeding at the retail stores in the nearby vicinity of the same villages.
Taking the fact into consideration that mothers are the key influencers when it comes to personal care products for the household we took the route of the kids to reach their mothers. Maximum kids were tapped at the schools and were educated about the products in an effective manner. Kids were educated about the products through flipbook storytelling, drawing competition and interactive Q&A session. Product trials were generated via an engaging and fun activity - Nihar oil Champi where the kids were asked to sit in a straight line and do champi of the kid sitting in front of him. Post the champi, an ENGLISH session was conducted with the help of MOBILE PATHSHALA NUMBER to teach simple English words to the present students. Students could call on the toll free number and learn English words.
The campaign was up for 1 month in which we touched 1614 villages, covered 1189 schools and engaged 2,58,350 kids. We also covered 13,652 retailers.
- Sampling -
2,57,758 NSA (34 ml) , 1,69,616 NSA (15ml),
1,71,867 NSS (15 ml) and 2,39,493 Medikar (5 ml)
- Retail Seeding -
12,355 NSA (34 ml) ; 1,744 NSA (15ml) , 25,776 NSA (80ml.)
2,601 NSS (34 ml) ; 8,037 NSS (70 ml) and 8,763 Medikar (5 ml)
Awards & Recognition
- Won Bronze at RMAI Flame Awards 2016 in the category- Promotions & Activation (Sampling & Trial generation)