To further strengthen the bond with its primary consumer – the Housewives. The on-ground deliverables rested on the following pivots:
- Deriving at a subtle yet effective avenue of reaching out to the TG.
- Engaging with housewives, them being the major influencers in the household purchase-pattern, and educating them about this campaign through on-ground activation exercise in an interesting manner.
- Conveying the brand proposition and establishing its association with the health aspect
Role of Madison IES:
- Identifying and suggesting suitable avenues to reach out to the BMG consumers.
- Bringing to table, the ideas on how the TG can be contacted in a subtle yet effective manner.
- Initiating and implementing the strategic alliance with Shoppers Stop.
- Implementing the branding exercise that was carried out across various Shoppers Stop stores.
This month-long on-ground campaign achieved scale by means of smooth execution across 31 stores of Shoppers Stop, in 9 cities. We enabled exclusive brand integration through branding of 5 Lac Shoppers Stop carry bags, 2 Lac cash memos and 600 trial rooms.